This simple 2 hour class will include LIVE demonstrations of how to prepare many (endless) types of healthy foods. You will walk away with the knowledge and confidence you need, as well as any special materials, to prepare your very own fermented foods in your own kitchen (even yogurt). The process we will be using is called “Lacto-fermentation”…the lost health secret. There are many fermented foods that have been eaten for centuries that you are very familiar with, yogurt, pickles, and sauerkraut are some of the most common.
What You Will Learn:
- How easy it is to lacto-ferment at home.
- The history of these foods, and that you have eaten them before.
- Why lacto-fermentation is better than canning/preserving.
- How these healthy foods can boost your immune system.
- How to make foods that your kids will want to eat.
- Pickling foods without the use of vinegar (no strong vinegar-y taste).
- You will learn how to use this process with;
- Vegetables – asparagus, peppers, onions, green beans, carrots, cabbage (sauerkraut), cucumbers (pickles), and more.
- Fruits – chutneys, marmalade, lemons, etc.
- Condiments – mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, salsa, etc.
- Dairy – yogurt, cream cheese, and others…
As part of this demonstrative class you will receive: An information packet that contains everything you will be taught, all the recipes demonstrated, and your own Lacto-fermenting kit so you can start producing these foods at home.
See what people are saying about this class below.
Lacto-fermentation “Living Foods” Class
To see available class dates view our event calendar.
STEP 1: Purchase Class Ticket*
STEP 2: Register for your “preferred” class date.
Sign-up will close 3 days before event or when class is full, which ever comes first. Be sure to register TODAY!
Please contact us for more information.
Testimonials from Previous Classes
“I am so glad I got the Lacto-fermenting book at class. My husband after eating the pickles said they are exactly like the ones his Grandmother used to make, so yummy. It is amazing that we used to eat this way in the past, why did we stop!” - Shirley
“The fermenting class was wonderful! I can’t wait to try some of the recipes in my kitchen! The salsa was amazing, the bean dip was excellent and I can’t get over the yummy yogurt cheese!” – Andrea
“I so enjoyed the class. It was very informative and I learned a lot, especially eye-opening was how easy Lacto-Fermentation is.” - Vicky
“These foods are now a part of many meals at our house. Thanks for the class.” – Lilly
“When I made what I had learned in class things actually came out tasting good on the first try. Lacto-Fermentation is easy.” - T.C.
“Talk about easy, I have gone from not cooking to making these great foods. It has made me want to learn more about how good real food is for my body. I have even lost a few pounds. “ – Delane
“The yogurt is the best I have ever tasted. My Mom can’t beleve I am making it myself. After tasting it she has now signed up for the class and to think she raised me on fast take out food, what a change. “ – Karen
If you have any questions that were not addressed here, please contact us using our Contact Form.