Happy New Year! Before we leave last year completely, we thought we would share with you the most viewed items on Cooking God’s Way for 2011. You may be surprised by what was read most. Maybe there was something you missed.
With that said, let’s have a quick look back over some of the most popular posts viewed in 2011. Enjoy the recipes and articles.
Top 10 from Cooking God’s Way
10. Homemade Mayonnaise
9. Lacto-fermented “Pickled” Jalapeño Pepper Slices
8. Dr. Oz says Coconut Oil is deadly!!!
7. Lacto-fermented Hummus (Garbanzo Bean Dip)
6. Eat This Fat And Your Body Will Thank You!
5. Healthy Peanut-Butter Balls (Buckeyes)
4. Lacto-fermented “Pickled” Green Beans
3. Big Berkey Water Filter System *Review*
2. Xtrema Ceramic Cookware *Review*
1. Soy Sauce Substitute
With the start of the new year it’s time to make a change. Cooking God’s Way is always here to help you in your personal journey to a healthy lifestyle.
One great tool that hundreds have used is our FREE Advancing Your Health with RealFood eCourse. This course will be a perfect tool for beginners AND more advanced users alike.