My kids love yogurt prepared this way…it is a yummy treat any time of the day!
- 1 serving plain, whole milk yogurt
- generous dash, ground cinnamon
- small sprinkle, ground nutmeg
- few drops liquid Stevia, to taste
- couple pinches, golden flax seeds
- small handful, fresh blueberries
Mix all ingredients together in small bowl until thoroughly combined. Serve immediately…enjoy!
Tip: While you are getting all the rest of the ingredients together, you can soak the flax seeds in just enough boiling water to cover…only a few drops really. This will softened the flax seeds and make them slightly chewy in your yogurt…this is the way I prefer them. And it only takes a few seconds, by the time you have all the other ingredients in your bowl they will be ready.
Makes 1 serving.