Smoothies are great for a quick breakfast or a mid-day snack. This one is a yummy pick-me-up and is so refreshing with the added mint.
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) whole plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, or other berries
- 3 to 5 fresh mint leaves (optional – leave out if you prefer a regular berry smoothie)
- NuNaturals Pure Liquid™ Clear Stevia™, to taste
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 2 Tablespoons golden flax meal (ground flax seed)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup whole milk, raw is preferred (optional)
Add the first 5 ingredients in a blender. Blend on high, until thoroughly combined. Pour into a tall glass, add the flax meal and stir until mixed through.
Adding the Raw Milk: When adding the raw milk, you may stir in right in your glass so it doesn’t get all foamy. OR You may add it to the blender when making your shake, which will froth it up a bit.