This is a very simple, but tasty chicken recipe that you can serve with almost anything. Serve it with your favorite side of vegetables, or slice it up to use in your favorite salad.
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts (pounded to even thickness with smooth meat mallet)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- unrefined sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, or other dried herb of your choice
Place chicken in a shallow bowl, drizzle the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Let chicken set; meanwhile heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. When oil is hot, add the chicken breast to the pan; sprinkle on the garlic powder and oregano (or other dried herb). Cook 5 to 10 minutes each side, or until juices run clear.
*Sugar-Free / Grain-Free