This recipe is safe for sugar-free diets, when using stevia as the only sweetener.
- 1 cup raw milk
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- tiny pinch of unrefined sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sweetener of choice, to taste (see chart below for recommendations)
Heat milk and cocoa in a small saucepan, stirring with a wire whisk often.
Remove from heat; add a tiny pinch of salt, the vanilla and sweetener of your choice, to taste. (Remember, if you’re on a sugar-grain free diet, use only stevia for sweetening.)
Stir well and serve immediately.
Extra Flavoring Options:
– 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract, or more to taste
|Sweetener of Choice|
Use only Stevia
(whole, unrefined sugar)
*Sugar-Free / Grain-Free – when using stevia for sweetening