Well it is a New Year, hope everyone had a great 2010! I know that this year, 2011, is going to be an even better year.
With that said, let’s have a quick look back over some of the most popular posts for 2010. They may surprise you, as some of them did us. So just sit back and enjoy the start of your New Year. 🙂
Top 10 from Cooking God’s Way
10. Multi-Bean & Vegetable Soup *
9. Homemade Yogurt “The Easy Way”
8. Crockpot Potato, Chicken, & Corn Chowder
7. Creamy “Homemade” Buttermilk Ranch Dressing *
6. Homemade Mayonnaise *
5. Coconut Flour Grapefruit Pound Cake *
4. Soy Sauce Substitute
3. Lacto-fermented “Pickled” Green Beans *
2. Carne Asada (Marinated Steak/Chicken) *
1. Lacto-fermented “Pickled” Jalapeño Pepper Slices *
With the start of the new year it’s time to make a change. Cooking God’s Way is always here to help you in your personal journey to a healthy lifestyle.
One great tool that we’ve just announced is our FREE Advancing Your Health with RealFood eCourse. This course will be a perfect tool for beginners AND more advanced users alike.