There are a few basic areas where one can start to gain a healthy life. These fall into four areas; Education, Nutrition, Toxicity, and Environmental. Great health gains can be made with the application of some good understanding. Here we list some topics to make you aware of issues you may need to consider. These lists are in no way complete, but just some basic places to start. Many of the topics link to more in-depth articles for your reading.
Education – Know where you are going!
- Understanding is the starting point
- Signup for our Free Newsletter
- Advancing Your Health With Real Food (free eCourse)
- Lacto-fermentation: The Healthy & Easy Way (eCourse)
Nutrition – We are what we EAT!
- Remove processed foods – Health Is Basic Math!
- Prepare your own meals.
- Use healthy oils – Healthy Fats: How to Cook With Good Fats the Right Way
- Diminish the use of sugar – Sugar vs High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Decrease the use of processed grains. Eat authentic Sourdough baked goods/breads instead!
- Eat correctly raised meats – What are 60% of Americans Missing From Their Diet?
- Drink the correct amount of water daily
- Get a good source for pure water
- Whole foods detox naturally.
- Eat organic vegetables and fruits whenever possible.
- Personal care products – lose chemical based items
- Use natural household cleaners
- Wear clothing made of natural fibers
- Cut electrical pollution from the sleeping area
- Get fresh air daily
- Use natural based beauty products. Check out EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database.